Scotch Eggs Recipe
- 5 hardboiled eggs
- 1 pound Italian ground sausage extra-lean
- ¼ cup of Pork Dust
- Divide the sausage into 5 equal parts.
- Shape each portion into a flat round.
- Place a hardboiled egg on top of each sausage round and wrap the sausage around the egg, completely enclosing the egg.
- Roll the sausage meat in the Pork Dust to lightly cover.
- Place the eggs on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375-degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Enjoy warm or cold.