Veggie Lettuce Cups Recipe
- ½ cup crimini, oyster or shitake mushrooms, diced
- ½ cup firm tofu, diced
- ½ cup jicama, diced
- ¼ cup cashews, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 Tbsp grated ginger
- 7 butter lettuce leaves
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ tsp cornstarch
1. Stir-fry the mushrooms and tofu over medium-high heat until slightly brown, then set aside.
2. Mix together the orange juice, soy sauce, ginger and cornstarch.
3. Add the sauce mixture to the mushroom-tofu mix and stir until thickened.
4. Add in the jicama and cashews and stir until everything is combined together.
5. Divide the mixture into the lettuce leaves and sprinkle the green onion and carrot over the top.