Crunchy Goat Cheese Rounds Recipe
- 4 ounces of Goat Cheese (log)
- 1 Egg
- ¼ bag of Pork Dust
- Cooking Spray
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice the goat cheese into four 1-ounce medallions and place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Dip each medallion into the egg and then into the Pork Dust.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and spray a small amount of nonstick cooking spray over each piece.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the medallions are lightly golden brown.
- Serve immediately, goes great with an arugula salad.