Cauliflower Ham Casserole Recipe
- 8 oz ham, cubed
- ½ of a yellow onion, diced
- 8 oz cauliflower, chopped into small pieces
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 eggs
- 8 oz cottage cheese
- ¼ cup Pork Panko
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all of the ingredients and stir until everything is well mixed.
3. Place the mixture into 9 x 13 baking dish that has been lightly coated with cooking spray.
4. Sprinkle the pork dust evenly over the top of the mixture.
5. Bake uncovered for 40-45 minutes or until lightly brown.