Banana Pancake Recipe
Eggs and bananas – that's it. Just two simple ingredients, but when blended together and given a little skillet love, they’re incredibly yummy. I can sense the skepticism, but trust me – you’ll love them.
1 medium ripe banana
Walden Farms pancake syrup
1. Break the banana into several pieces and place into a medium-sized bowl. Using a fork (or an immersion blender) thoroughly mash the banana until it has a pudding-like consistency and no large lumps remain.
2. In a separate bowl whisk the eggs until blended.
3. Pour the eggs into the banana mash and stir or blend until the ingredients are fully combined.
4. Lightly coat a frying pan with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
5. Pour the pancake mixture into the frying pan and cook until bubbles start to appear on top, then flip over and cook the other side.
6. Serve warm and top with Walden Farms pancake syrup.
2 Blocks per serving
These pancakes are great on their own, but adding some extras can be fun.
- Add 1/8 teaspoon of baking powder to make your pancakes fluffier.
- Add a little One Life chocolate or vanilla protein powder to the mix to add a little fun as well as to increase the protein count.
- Add some blueberries to the mix to make blueberry pancakes.