Turkey Meatballs Recipe
- 1 pound Ground Turkey Breast
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup of Pork Panko
- ¼ cup of chopped Parsley
- 1 clove of chopped Garlic
- ¼ cup of Finely diced Shallot
- 1 tablespoon of Tomato Paste
- Salt and Pepper
- Cooking Spray
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray Cooking oil on sheet pan and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together thoroughly with your hands.
- Roll into about 24 meatballs and place onto pan.
- Bake until golden brown, or cooked through, about 20 minutes.