Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- 3 cups rotisserie chicken
- 4 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
- 3/4 cup low fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- Mix the cream cheese, sour cream, hot sauce, blue cheese, and white wine vinegar together until smooth.
- Add the chicken and put this in the crock pot on low for 3-4 hours, or to do this on the stove, simmer on low heat 30 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Adjust the heat to your liking and serve this with celery (for free!),
or chips or crackers.