Zucchini Boats Recipe
- 4 medium zucchini
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 4 ounces mozzarella, shredded
- ¼ cup Pork Dust
- ½ cup mushrooms, chopped
- ½ cup onions, chopped
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Fresh salsa
- Trim the ends of the zucchini, cut in half lengthwise and remove the pulp.
- Finely chop the pulp and set aside.
- Place “zucchini boats” on a baking sheet and set aside.
- Brown the ground turkey with the onions and garlic.
- Add in the mushrooms, spinach and zucchini pulp and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add Salt & pepper to taste.
- Evenly divide the turkey mix between the zucchini boats.
- Sprinkle each boat with mozzarella cheese and Pork Dust.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Top with green onions.
- Serve with fresh salsa.