Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- ¼ cup regular cream cheese
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 cup raw spinach, chopped
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp red pepper flake
1. Preheat oven to 400°
2. Mix together the mayonnaise, cream cheese and Parmesan and then add the remaining ingredients.
3. Place the mixture into a dish that has been lightly coated with cooking spray.
4. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with pork clouds, sliced bell peppers, zucchini spears, cucumber slices, broccoli, cauliflower, cherry tomatoes or carrots.