ETC (Eggplant, Tomato & Cheese) Rounds Recipe
- 1 eggplant
- 1 medium tomato
- 3 ounces mozzarella, part-skimmed, shredded
- 2 Eggs
- Basil, fresh
- Oregano, fresh
- Salt & pepper
- Cut the eggplant evenly into 8 round slices and lay on a paper towel and lightly salt, leave for 10 min.
- Beat the 2 eggs and add the shredded cheese and mix together.
- Add the fresh basil and oregano to cheese mixture, saving a little to the side.
- Lightly coat each eggplant slice with the mixture.
- Cut the tomato evenly into 8 round slices and add one slice to the top of each eggplant.
- Add more fresh herbs on top and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.