Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Poblanos Recipe
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken (rotisserie or slow cooked chicken works great)
- 1/3 cup tomato based salsa
- 1/2 cup full fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup Colby Jack cheese, grated
- 6 medium poblano peppers
- Combine shredded chicken, salsa, sour cream, scallions, cilantro, ¾ cup cheddar, ¾ cup Jack cheese in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
- Wash and spread whole peppers on a cookie sheet. Broil on high for 3 minutes until skin blackened.
- Stuff each pepper with ¾ cup of the cheese/chicken mixture. Divide remaining cheese over the top.